Cars in the zoological garden

#1 Dusko_Duka

  • Sprout
  • Offline
  • Registered: 2026-06-16
  • Topics: 2
  • Posts: 2
  • Score: +1
  • Coins earned: 100
Hello. the only reason that I was disappointed with the cars not being allowed to go into the zoo is, the fact I couldn't go in any more without climbing. SO please at leas cut a small opening in the fence to allow the people in, there is no way I'm climbing that tree maze again.
👍 Like / 👎 DislikeScore: +1

1 Reply

Jump to the newest reply · Use your screen reader's heading navigation to move from reply to reply.

  1. #2 thee.king.g

    • Wanderer
    • Offline
    • Registered: 2026-09-02
    • Topics: 1
    • Posts: 11
    • Score: +3
    • Coins earned: 50
    that would be good but do it where the animals wont get out. or creat a gate
    👍 Like / 👎 DislikeScore: 0

Log in to reply.