the removal of expirations of the cars

#1 mariahMaria

  • Sprout
  • Offline
  • Registered: 2026-06-28
  • Topics: 3
  • Posts: 1
  • Score: +4
  • Coins earned: 150
hello everyone i suggest the expirations of the cars i suggest you should remove the expirations of the cars before extend the it cosaused morost moraused morost more money
👍 Like / 👎 DislikeScore: +3

9 Replies

Jump to the newest reply · Use your screen reader's heading navigation to move from reply to reply.

  1. #2 thee.king.g

    • Wanderer
    • Offline
    • Registered: 2026-09-02
    • Topics: 1
    • Posts: 11
    • Score: +3
    • Coins earned: 50
    i think so too
    👍 Like / 👎 DislikeScore: 0
  2. #3 Luna

    • Sprout
    • Offline
    • Registered: 2026-08-22
    • Topics: 0
    • Posts: 2
    • Score: 0
    Yes, I've been suggest it, I don't like this car system that we need to renew everyday. They should implement the option to rent by points or buy one using credits. I realy hope that it can change one day
    👍 Like / 👎 DislikeScore: 0
  3. #4 Luna

    • Sprout
    • Offline
    • Registered: 2026-08-22
    • Topics: 0
    • Posts: 2
    • Score: 0
    Yes, I already suggested that. I don't like this car rental system that requires daily renewal. They should implement the option to rent with points or buy permanently using credits. I really hope that changes someday.
    👍 Like / 👎 DislikeScore: 0
  4. #5 blindstriker

    • Sprout
    • Offline
    • Registered: 2026-07-11
    • Topics: 1
    • Posts: 1
    • Score: 0
    • Coins earned: 50
    yes that sistem that you have buy a new car every 24 h isbad, because not everybody have a 5000 every day.
    👍 Like / 👎 DislikeScore: 0
  5. #6 0user

    • Sprout
    • Offline
    • Registered: 2026-08-16
    • Topics: 0
    • Posts: 2
    • Score: 0
    yes I am also supporting on this topic
    👍 Like / 👎 DislikeScore: 0
  6. #7 Dusko_Duka

    • Sprout
    • Offline
    • Registered: 2026-06-16
    • Topics: 2
    • Posts: 2
    • Score: +1
    • Coins earned: 100
    Yeah. Mi hire ran out. So what . I'm going ot bed soon, and I won't be driving it. And not like a reneal price is any different. It's teh same. If it were lower it would be different.
    👍 Like / 👎 DislikeScore: 0
  7. #8 mariahMaria Topic starter

    • Sprout
    • Offline
    • Registered: 2026-06-28
    • Topics: 3
    • Posts: 1
    • Score: +4
    • Coins earned: 150
    i agree it should be removed
    👍 Like / 👎 DislikeScore: 0
  8. #9 longshoot

    • Sprout
    • Online in the game
    • Registered: 2026-09-05
    • Topics: 0
    • Posts: 1
    • Score: 0
    agree.
    👍 Like / 👎 DislikeScore: 0
  9. #10 Finnley

    • Wanderer
    • Offline
    • Registered: 2026-07-04
    • Topics: 0
    • Posts: 6
    • Score: 0
    Yo folks, don't expect from them. Some people uses credits for hiring a car, if you remove that, the credits wouldn't be spent. That's their goal afterall. :d!
    👍 Like / 👎 DislikeScore: 0

Log in to reply.