Question About 4x Credit Event While Jailed

#1 ekarin

  • Sprout
  • Offline
  • Registered: 2026-09-02
  • Topics: 1
  • Posts: 0
  • Score: 0
  • Coins earned: 50
Hello, I have a question. If my character is currently in jail and there is a 4x Credit event going on, can I still add funds and receive the 4x credit while my character is in jail? Or do I have to wait until my character is released from jail before I can participate?
👍 Like / 👎 DislikeScore: 0

2 Replies

Jump to the newest reply · Use your screen reader's heading navigation to move from reply to reply.

  1. #2 thee.king.g

    • Wanderer
    • Offline
    • Registered: 2026-09-02
    • Topics: 1
    • Posts: 11
    • Score: +3
    • Coins earned: 50
    not sure
    👍 Like / 👎 DislikeScore: 0
  2. #3 Smith Developer

    • Wanderer
    • Offline
    • Registered: 2026-05-18
    • Topics: 0
    • Posts: 7
    • Score: +48
    @ekarin wrote:
    > Hello, I have a question. If my character is currently in jail and there is a 4x Credit event going on, can I still add funds and receive the 4x credit while my character is in jail? Or do I have to wait until my character is released from jail before I can participate?

    yep you can.
    👍 Like / 👎 DislikeScore: 0

Log in to reply.